The Family

The Family
Justice, Logan, Jacy Klaire, Joy, Josie Kate, Luke, Megan, Judah, Kerry, Jaxon

Friday, June 1, 2012

Thank You for Pay Day

31 teachers 13 feeding program workers 13 domestic workers 9 pastors 3 translators 2 drivers 2 cooks 2 yard workers These are a few of the lives we get to invest in every month as we pay them to work in the schools, orphanage, fishing village, boys home, depot and other aspects of the mission. There are many others that we get to pay to do projects but these 75 people are like family. We get to invest in these people financially, personally, and spiritually. What a blessing for me each month! I am so thankful to God for the chance to see God work in changing me. In the past I got excited about payday because of what it put in my hand. Now I get excited on payday for what it puts in my heart. Thank you to everyone who gives to make it possible to support these families. I hope many more of you take the chance to come down and get to know some of the people whose lives you are changing. We need teachers for our American school next year. The main criterion is loving Jesus. Certified teachers are great but anyone willing to serve as a Jesus loving, gospel advancing, kingdom building missionary is qualified. Send me an email if interested. Have a great weekend.

No comments: